AVG activation page
First of all, you must have a valid activation code and have to fulfill some requirements like
- Operating system: Windows 10 except Mobile and IoT Core Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows 8/8.1 except RT and Starter Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows 7 SP1 or higher, any Edition (32 or 64-bit)
- Processor: Windows fully compatible PC with Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 processor or above (must support SSE2 instructions)
- RAM: 1 GB RAM or above
- Storage: 2 GB free space on the hard disk
- Internet Connectivity: Internet connection to download, activate, and maintain program updates and antivirus database
- Screen Resolution: Optimally standard screen resolution no less than 1024 x 768 pixels
If you fulfill all the requirements you can activate it from the AVG activation page(www.avg.com/retail). On this web page, you will see a “Enter your code:” section. Put your valid Activation code here and click on “Confirm Code”.
Here are the steps to reach the Avg retail activation page
1.first of all, you need to open an internet browser on your computer like google chrome, internet explorer and Mozilla Firefox. Then type “www.avg.com/retail” in the URL box.
2.when you hit enter then it will open another page for avg retail login. Login to your avg account. your program will start download automatically, after that you will get two or three options like save, run and cancel,
then you just need to click on “run” or “save”.
3. Now download the AVG product registration installer file to begin the installation, then just double click on the program to run it.
4. Now it will ask for your serial number, then click Next.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions during the AVG retail registration installer file
6. You will get a terms and Agreement, then click Agree and Install.
7. Meanwhile, Wait as the program installs, this may take a couple of minutes.
8. Now it will ask for your email address, then click on Next.
9. Fill out the Account Information of AVG retail activation page security on your window, then click Next.
10. Check all the information’s that you provided, then click Next.
FAQ – Avg retail activation page
Is AVG Free?
Bottom Line. AVG Antivirus Free has a light system impact and a very customizable interface for a no-frills program, but its Achilles’ heel is its mediocre malware protection. Avast Free Antivirus’ protection isn’t any better, but at least it offers lots of extras that AVG lacks.
What does Avg mean?
AVG Antivirus (previously known as AVG, an abbreviation of Anti-Virus Guard) is a family of antivirus software developed by AVG Technologies, a subsidiary of Avast.
Is AVG better than McAfee?
McAfee is the better option as it offers more protection-related features and extra utilities in its security suites than AVG. Independent lab tests prove that both security software are excellent in terms of both malware protection and the impact on system performance.
(NEW) Maximum Security:
Stop malware, square perilous downloads, maintain a strategic distance from phony sites, and secure individual documents with cutting edge ransomware assurance.
(NEW) Maximum Privacy:
Keep voyeurs from seizing your webcam, conceal private photographs and documents from snoops, and safely shred delicate information.
(NEW) Unlimited Family Protection:
Introduce AVG Internet Security Unlimited on boundless individual PCs, tablets, and cell phones to ensure everybody in your family.
Squares infections, spyware, and other malware
Sweeps web, Twitter and Facebook join
Shields you from unsafe downloads
Encodes and secret word ensures private documents
Telephone and visit specialists are close by every minute of every day
Hostile to Spam:
Keep your inbox free of spam and tricks
Shop and bank more secure with Enhanced Firewall