- Go to home.mcafee.com.
- Hover your mouse over My Account, and then click Sign In from the list of options.
- Type your registered email address and password, and then click Log In.
NOTE: If you do not have a McAfee account, select New User? Register Now, follow the prompts to create your McAfee account, and then click Log In.
- Mouse over My Account to see the following options:
- My Profile: View or update your personal information.
- Auto-Renewal Settings: Enable or disable Auto-Renewal.
- Subscriptions: View a list of active and expired subscriptions and details.
- Additional Rewards: View other services offered.
- Redeem Your Retail Card: Redeem subscriptions purchased through retail store.
- Update Profile: Update your personal information and addresses.
- Edit Billing: Change or update your billing information.
- Common FAQs: Review commonly asked questions.
In case you want to reinstall mcafee with mcafee my account
Just login to your mcafee account and then go to the subscriptions section of your mcafee account and see your product there and download it. Upon downloading it will create a serial number note down the serial number somewhere. Now run the download in order to reinstall your mcafee. After running the program follow on-screen instruction to complete the re-installation. In between these steps it will ask you for the serial number, put it in when required.