How to download and install webroot on your computer?
For download and install you can visit webroot.com/safe @ activate
Different Types of Webroot Software
1. Webroot Antivirus: Most Useful for Home And Business purposes for all operating system Android, IOS, Windows, Linux Etc. This is Common Antivirus Software with Subscription for 1 year and 3 years with www.webroot.com
2. Webroot Internet Security Plus: This is great Advanced Software which protect the internet from all the intrusion, Malware, Trojan and All other online threats
3. Webroot Security Complete: This Great software for Mac, Windows, Android, IOS, Linux and Smartphone to give full protection from your Social Media Accounts, Emails Account Your Password and Banking details Etc.
webroot.com/safe @ activate features
- Identity theft protection – Protects your usernames, account numbers, and other personal information.
- Secure browsing with real-time anti-phishing -Blocks fake sites that trick you into entering personal information.
- Password and login protection – Encrypts passwords, usernames, and credit card numbers for secure access.
- Light-weighted security – it will not slow down your computer and will not take much space of your hard disk/drive.
Frequently Asked questions – webroot.com/safe @ activate
What is Webroot Software?
BLOCKS VIRUSES & MALWARE: Cloud-based antivirus software from Webroot provides comprehensive internet security protection for your PC or Mac without slowing you down. IDENTITY THEFT PREVENTION: Defends you against identity theft by protecting private information like usernames, passwords, account numbers, and more.
Does Webroot scan for malware?
Antivirus software such as Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus frustrates malware in a couple of ways. It scans data and blocks viruses that it detects. And it removes malware that is already lodged in a computer. You can tell it to scan your PC according to a schedule that you select.
Does Webroot have a free version?
Webroot’s SecureAnywhere AntiVirus protects your system against all types of malware threats. This version offers you a 15-day free trial to evaluate the software and determine how well it suits your needs.
What country is Webroot from?
The company was founded in Boulder, Colorado, US and is now headquartered in Broomfield, Colorado, and has US operations in San Mateo and San Diego, and globally in Australia, Austria, Ireland, Japan, and the United Kingdom.
How do I disable Webroot?
Part 1: Turn off Webroot SecureAnywhere
- Locate the SecureAnywhere icon in your system tray.
- Right-click the system tray icon and select Shutdown Protection.
- A prompt confirming whether you want to shut down appears. Click Yes.
- Depending on your settings, you may have to complete a CAPTCHA for confirmation as well.
webroot.com/safe @ activate – Webroot Product Online and Protect Your Data with Award-winning internet security solutions
Virus protection and Antispam
Antivirus and Phishing protection
Internet Security and protection against data thieves
The protective shield for your Windows PC – Webroot Antivirus
Protection against new viruses
Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus diagnose how a file behaves and detects unknown and new malware.
Our internet security technology diagnoses whether vulnerabilities in your apps are being exploited – and closes the main entry point for malware.
Safe from blackmailers
Ransomware is on the rise. Webroot internet security protects you against blackmailers and ransom demands.
Extra safety for your Mac at a glance – Webroot Setup for Mac
Safeguard your Mac against spyware attacks and protect your bank data and credit card details.
Regular virus signature updates
Enjoy complete protection all the time – against even the latest threats.
Thanks to the detection of Windows viruses, ensure that your Mac does not turn into a gateway for other computers in the network.
Protect your mobile life with Webroot Mobile Internet Security
Webroot.com/secure – Our effective malware scanner finds and immediately purges malware.
The Webroot App control analyses the authorizations of your installed apps. If an app demands authorizations that are not related to its function, you receive a notice.
With Webroot Mobile Internet Security you install a bouncer for your smartphone: Webroot Block obnoxious callers and SMS senders out from your Android device. Get Installed Webroot .com/safe.